A lull in the silence

A lull in the silence 

There was a lull in the silence; the sound of birds chirping in the morning. God’s mercy is everywhere. The dew on the grass; the reminder of His tears that He has poured forth. They represent the fact we hurt. The sun still shines, flowers still bloom, people still love others, even though our world is chaotic. If only we would look at the stars to see the majesty the sky beholds. Even in our darkness night, reality can still seem pretty black. Smile at someone today, let them hear of Jesus. For those who have ears to hear, let them hear. Let nature speak of His grandeur. When misery comes, and it will, don’t fold your hand, but rather rise up, for there is a lull in the silence. Jesus is in the reminder of the birds Chirping. It is the love you feel at Christmas from your family, your wife and kids, this is God’s mercy to you. He is always thinking of you.             

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really needed this today my sweet son! I have been thinking so much of my pain; my inconvenience and how it seems like no one cares for me. Thank you for reminding me that I always have God; His creation and especially tthe kindness of your smile. Thank you for reminding me that I need to smile more often!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I have some word typo's here too and no edit button... Through is supposed to read THOUGH in the fourth sentence. Break in the last sentence is supposed to be BRING!!~ :))

Popular posts from this blog

Change my heart

True fulfillment

The old tavern