When God seems distant



When God seems distant

When mountains refuse to move, and valleys seem too dark to overcome, look to God, for He comforts the ill. Maybe His timing may seem out of touch,  I don’t know what you’ve experienced or what you may be going through. It maybe that you have a terminal illness, and don’t have much time with your family. God wants to be the one you lean on. When darkness knocks at your door; there is a light, but the question is will you reach for it? The Lord wants to lead you through this pain, not around it. He wants you to know that you are loved, and Home is awaiting you. Do not fear, for He has your family well taken care of. For they too have angels surrounding them. 
If you are struggling with mental health issues; I’ve walked your road, begging God to take it from me. I have found that I would not be writing this blog today to you if you did not matter. I encourage you to keep living, for you do have a purpose, if I did not still have a mental illness myself;  I could not have any empathy for your situation. I believe God has not healed me, so I can tell others to keep the faith. Those who bully you, are just that, insecure about themselves. You do have value. Don’t let anyone manipulate your feelings like that. 
You are much more than what your voices say you are. Don’t believe their lies, that is what they are! I have dealt with inner turmoil from condemning voices, that I have come to believe every word they say about me. But I am here to tell you that those hypnotic suggestions that want to destroy, are just that, fictional. People really are not laughing at me, or ridiculing me. They also are not staring at me either. It’s all in how my illness interprets the data. Once you can learn the difference between fiction and nonfictional data, one can put to rest some of the excess noise going on in their head. I used to not be able to come out of my house, now I can be a little less isolated. So I encourage you, even if it hurts, and at first it will, stretch your self to do something you would not normally do, until you feel you can no longer adjust. It’s like exercise, your muscles won’t grow unless you break them down first.
Remember God is always there, so embrace the storm. You won’t be facing it alone. He will be your compass upon uncharted seas. Without a map to guide you, you are lost. Ask Him for direction, seek out His will, and you shall find your way. Storms will come, and storms shall leave, that is apart of life, but He has your back.  He won’t let you fall any further than rock bottom. Sometimes He lets you see just how hard life is without Him so you will want to come back home into His arms. Other times He wants you to learn a life lesson so He might promote you. It is then that you can disciple someone else.    

           

Comments

This is a really good word. I want to encourage others to share it on social media. Thank you brother for bearing soul with your readers. Do not be discouraged, your blog is in the baby stages. Eventually your blog will reach out and others will respond. Keep grabbing your reading with writings like this. I really believe this is a prophetic Word from God!!!
I meant to type READERS not reading!!

Popular posts from this blog

Change my heart

True fulfillment

The old tavern