Seek first the kingdom


Seek first the kingdom


I’m looking for the words Lord. When pain comes I question your existence? Deep within my heart I  am broken. I know others have the same questions? But now I walk with my head lifted high, for my God has given me a reason to live. Tears used stream down my face and I wanted to give up. My health was not the best and still needs adjusting. God wants to give you a purpose. Seek Christ first, then a calling will follow. Make sure your passion is the Father, not the calling. for if you exalt the calling above the Lord you shall be humbled and unfulfilled. But when when you seek first the Lord and He exalts you that is when you will feel complete. “Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all these things shall be added unto you.” (Bible paraphrase) 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this one! God doesn't promise His followers health or wealth, but uses our circumstances for
His glory. We may not understand this side of heaven why we are going through some things, but
we can trust His love for us!

Popular posts from this blog

Change my heart

True fulfillment

The old tavern